Vodafone the Indian smartphone popular announced that it launch of 4G services in the country and has just moved it out in Kochi in Kerala and Mysore in Karnataka. It has introduced 4G SIM cards in Delhi NCR as it gears up to roll out the high speed mobile internet services in the region soon.
More over 10 Million present customer in its kitty, it would like to have most extreme change till the official take off in March 2016. This is an uplifting news for Vodafone endorsers who have been enthusiastically holding up to get to rapid web on their 4G prepared gadgets.
Apoorva Mehrotra, Business Head-Delhi and NCR at Vodafone India, discussed the presentation of 4G sim cards in return of their current sim cards, “We need to make the move to 4G smooth and consistent for our 10 million clients in Delhi and NCR. We need them to be 4G-prepared with the goal that they begin encountering the advantages of rapid versatile Internet administrations when they are propelled financially.”
The way Customers can get 4G service
- Walk in to any nearby Vodafone Store and place your request for 4G-Ready SIM
- After legitimate ID process and 4G empowered handset similarity check, you will get the new 4G-SIM card.
- To actuate the card, utilize your current Vodafone number to SMS ‘SIMEX <your 19-20 digit new 4G SIM card number>’ to 55199
- You will get a reaction SMS from 55199 with incomplete SIM number entered
- If it’s not too much trouble send the last 6 digits of the new SIM number to 55199 inside of 2 hours of accepting the SMS specified in the above step
- You will get a win SMS, post which your 4G-Ready SIM will be enacted inside of 5-10 minutes.
- You will appreciate advantages of rapid 4G administrations when they are dispatched economically.
The truth will surface eventually how Vodafone fairs against its rivals, yet for the time being Airtel is as of now route ahead in the race.