NASA will provide details of key science findings from the agency’s ongoing exploration of Mars during a news briefing at 2 p.m. EST on Thursday, Nov. 5 in the James Webb Auditorium at NASA Headquarters in Washington.
The event will be broadcast live on NASA Television and the agency’s website.
The news conference participants will be:
- Jim Green, director of planetary science at NASA Headquarters
- Bruce Jakosky, Mars Atmosphere and Volatile Evolution (MAVEN) principal investigator at the Laboratory for
- Atmospheric and Space Physics (LASP) at the University of Colorado, Boulder
- Jasper Halekas, MAVEN Solar Wind Ion Analyzer instrument lead at the University of Iowa, Iowa City
- Yaxue Dong, MAVEN science team member at LASP
- Dave Brain, MAVEN co-investigator at LASP
A brief question-and-answer session will take place during the event with media on site and by phone. Members of the public also can ask questions during the briefing on social media using #AskNASA.
Courtesy: NASA Website